Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad
Approved by AICTE & Affiliated to M.D.University, Rohtak
Corporate Placement Centre
The Corporate Placement Centre (CPC) at IMT is an initiative which continuously strives to fulfill the changing socio-economic scenario of the country in where new areas of specialization and job opportunities are rapidly emerging. CPC progressively enhances the synergy between the institution and industry and also strictly safeguards as well as controls the quality of services being offered to the industry and businesses by ensuring the highest quality i training, internship and placement opportunities.
The objectives of the CPC encompass:
- First and foremost to identify student's potential and map out their competencies.
- Cataloguing the database of the students (their specialisation, interests and academic performance). Enabling career counselling for the students.
- Experience the environment of a real workplace and how needs are identified and resources are acquired, allocated and used for the purpose of achieving organisational objectives.
- Organise themselves so that they can receive, quickly understand and carry out instructions to the satisfaction of their employer as a means of developing towards the completion of more responsible work.
- Develop the interpersonal skills required to enable them to work efficiently as a member of ateam trying to achieve organizational goals.
- Acquire and develop technical skills associated with the nature of their work.
CPC Placement Process
- Companies invited for Campus Recruitment
- Corporate Interaction & Discussion on Profile
- Companies confirm participation & conduct Pre-Piacement talks
- Pre-Placement offers by Companies
- Student confirms the offer and completes all formalities
- Placement week conducted and offers made